We pray with assurance that God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven. But making sure your own wishes are honored requires planning and documentation. Your Foundation can help.
Do you have a Last Will & Testament? Is it up to date? Does it remember your family, church, and the Moravian ministries you love? If you could not answer all three questions in the affirmative, let 2019 be the year you make a plan with the Moravian Ministries Foundation in America and your attorney. It’s a resolution we can help you keep.
- First, click here to download our free Will Planning Guide. If you would like us to mail you a paper copy instead, email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Chris at the Moravian Ministries Foundation in America 888-722-7923 or email him at email@example.com. He can help you translate your passions into thoughtful planned gifts to your church and all the Moravian ministries that love and serve our communities and spread the gospel. He knows all the ways to make the most of what you have. Create revenue streams during life, and meaningful gifts that last forever. Your Foundation can:
- Help you structure your gifts to endure in a changing world, even as institutions and their ministries evolve. Even though management and succession change.
- Help you make gifts in a form that is most helpful to the recipients. We can help you get the right balance of flexibility and purpose.
- Help you make gifts that optimize your own position from a tax perspective.
- Take care of all the due diligence to make sure your gifts are used according to your intentions.
- Take care of administrative duties and paperwork on your behalf. We can distribute funds here and around the world.
- Complete the Will Planning Guide and take it to your attorney. Revisit your plan from time to time to make sure you account for changes in your family and your own growing faith.