Lately we’ve been hearing the word “essential” a lot. It’s being used to describe work that must continue, even during a pandemic. Doctors, nurses, grocery clerks, custodians, and truck drivers are essential – and we appreciate what they do. Moravians have long used the same word in our motto to distinguish the things in which we must have unity from the things in which we have liberty.
But you are essential! You are the hands, feet, and voice that delivers God’s message of love to this world!
The Moravian Ministries Foundation in America supports our mutual essential work with our new Resources Page, which you will find here:
You’ll find a variety of resources to help Moravian clergy, trustees, treasurers, stewardship leaders, individuals, groups, administrators and communicators carry out their work efficiently. The Resources Page offers helpful tools for:
- Developing stewardship – building holistic, year-round programs and leaders
- Applying for grants – funding ministries in your community
- Making the most of online gifts – using technology to support your work
- Managing investments – growing financial assets in faith through pooled investing
- Discovering opportunities – using structured processes of asset mapping and feasibility studies to discern ministry options
- Communicating vision – images and articles to inspire others and help you talk about stewardship
- Learning together – educational programming for financial acuity, discipline, and debt reduction
- Planning gifts – understanding philanthropic options and tools available to individuals, organizing assets, and documenting intentions
Make sure all the right people in your church, ministry, or fellowship knows about these new tools.
We welcome your feedback on the new Resources Page! Tell us what you like and what we could do better. What would you like to see? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.